Boortz posted an interesting questionnaire for some of the more far-out lefties.
‘Bush’s Illegal War’ Questionnaire
Please answer as many of the following questions as you can, and as many with a straight face as possible. Please answer quickly as you already have all of the answers.
1. Since George W. Bush is evil, and thought by some to be far more dangerous than Saddam Hussein, could you please list the instances you are aware of where George W. Bush has ordered the murder, torture and rape of American citizens, like yourself, who oppose his presidency.
2. Could you list any sites of mass graves of American citizens ordered to be killed by the Bush administration?
3. Further, could you please list the instances you are aware of when George W. Bush has ordered the murder of members of his own family.
4. Do you feel that Saddam Hussein possessed no weapons he was specifically forbidden to have by the UN; for example, the Scud missiles he fired into Kuwait during the first two weeks of the war?
5. How do you think Saddam was able to fire weapons that he didn’t have?
6. Are inspectors inspectors, or are inspectors detectives?
7. How many more months would you have given Saddam Hussein to comply with the 17 UN resolutions, passed over 12 years?
8. If you owned an apartment building, for how many months would you allow a tenant to defy you to kick him out for not paying the rent he owes?
9. If the UN, and the previous administration, were convinced Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction, and used that as a basis for their actions against Iraq, how do those reasons evaporate when applied by the Bush administration?
10. If the Bush administration, led by the evil GWB, lied about weapons of mass destruction in order to go to war, why haven’t we found any WMD secretly planted by the Bush administration?
11. If you feel it would be too difficult to plant WMD in Iraq, because there are too many people watching, such that no one can do anything sneaky in Iraq, then why can’t we find Saddam?
12. Do you disagree with the statement…”The weapons of mass destruction used in the 9/11 attacks were box-cutters”?
13. Do you think finding an airplane fuselage in a terrorist training camp in northern Iraq means terrorists were practicing hijackings? If not, for what purpose do you think they were using the airplane?
14. Knowing what little you may know about spy satellites, what do you think Iraq was hiding using the tunnel-digging equipment they bought from the French some 5 years ago?
15. Why do you think Iraq had a ‘Higher Committee for Monitoring the Inspection Teams’ headed by Hussein’s Vice-President, and son, Qusay?
16. The fact that Iraq trained experts to foil UN weapons inspectors is documented not just by U.S. intelligence organizations, but by those of many other countries. Why do you think Iraq needed to use these tactics, if George W. Bush is lying?
17. In 1995, Iraq admitted it had biological weapons. They declared they had, for example, 8500 liters of anthrax. Where did they all go? If Iraq destroyed them, why would there be any need for more UN resolutions after that?
18. When do you think Iraq abandoned their existing Weapons of Mass Destruction program? What do you think was their motivation for abandoning it- the 17th time the UN said ‘pretty please’, or the fact that it was spending too much money that could used for social programs to improve the lives of Iraqi citizens?
19. Do you think the bio-weapons lab vehicles found in Iraq were being used as lunch wagons, or as mobile auto detail trucks?
20. If a terrorist organization attacked America tomorrow by spraying anthrax over a large city, would you blame George W. Bush for not doing enough?
21. Would Hillary?
22. How many minutes after the attack do you think it would take for Hillary to appear on CNN?
23. If an illegal U.S. president declares an illegal war, wouldn’t the two cancel each other out?
Bonus Question: Do you think O.J. killed Ron and Nicole, or was he the victim of a massive conspiracy to plant evidence by many separate divisions of the LAPD?
— boortz.com: Nealz Nuze